- Russian River Supplication
- Southern Tier Imperial Choklat Stout
- New Glarus Serendipity
- Foothills Barrel Aged Sexual Chocolate Imperial Stout
- Fat Heads Head Hunter IPA
- Duchesse De Bourgogne
- Firestone Walker Parabola
- Sixpoint Resin
- Hardywood Gingerbread Stout
- Southern Tier Imperial Crème Brûlée Stout
- Deschutes The Dissident
- Thomas Creek Banana Split Chocolate Stout
- Van Twee
Quite a few different styles are on the list. These beers came from different sources: friends that shared them at tastings, beer festivals, beer trades, out of state beer runs, gifts. I have discovered that I am a Sour Head too. I love those good sour beers; they are not for everyone but once you try the better ones you are hooked. If you are hesitant to try a new style, find one of the more highly rated beers of the category that you want to try then give it a shot.
Cheers!... And remember - good friends, good music and good food all make the beers taste better!